Are you searching for affordable, comfortable clothing which is also trendy and fashionable at the same time? Well, well, then you are at the right destination mate! Reliance Trends is India’s one stop solution for all your clothing needs.
Trends is the largest fashion retail chain in India. Trends has a diverse portfolio of own brands, national brands, and international brands that it uses to deliver fashionable, high-quality products in the women’s, men’s, kids’, and fashion accessory categories.
The world’s retailer with the quickest growth rate is Reliance Retail. It is the only Indian retailer to be in the Top 100 and is ranked 56th on the list of Top Global Retailers. With the broadest reach, it is India’s biggest and most successful retailer.
The store’s distinctiveness, which offers “fashion at amazing value,” is its core. Each Trends store, which ranges in size from 8,000 to 24,000 square feet, is created to provide a special shopping experience for the whole family, thanks to spacious aisles, well planned displays, and highly qualified fashion experts who provide world-class customer service.
Reliance trends provide a huge range of categories you can choose your new look from, and upgrade your wardrobe.
The own brand portfolio include :
1) Rio – a colourful selection of stylish trends for young women
2) Fig – For sophisticated, independent, and working women’s fashion
3) Avaasa – a line of women’s Indian clothing offers the best selection of salwar kurtas, churidars, and an ever-evolving mix-and-match line of clothing
4) Fusion – where east meets west and design meets comfort, there is a line of fusion clothing for ladies.
5) Hushh – An broad selection of innerwear and sleepwear is available in the lingerie collection for women.
6) Frendz – a variety of clothes that go with the expanding generation of boys and girls’ outfits
7) Pureza – a selection of men’s shirts made entirely of cotton and linen
8) Network – offering a variety of clothing, including a line of professional business clothes for both men and women.
9) Netplay – range presents a smart-casual line for the modern office.
10) The DNMX – line was created with the youth of India in mind, providing them with specially produced trendy clothing like denims, t-shirts, etc.
11) Performax – the specialised sportswear or active wear brand that promotes sporting activity performance
12) Graviti – The best lounge and inner wear is available in the men’s innerwear line.
13) Point Cove – A childrenswear line with vibrant hues that brings California style to India
Why should you shop from reliance trends?
1) Reliance trends is an absolute favourite for people searching for affordable and quality clothing. Not just being an offline store, it also provides online services with a smooth interface website where you can select your favourites at the comfort of your home.
2) Trends, India’s preferred fashion shopping site, is genuinely democratising fashion in the country by expanding its reach and connecting with people there, from metros and mini-metros to Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities and beyond.
3) Reliance Retail has a multi-pronged strategy and operates a variety of store formats to meet the demands of customers in the primary consumption baskets of groceries, consumer electronics, and fashion and lifestyle items as well as their daily or sporadic needs.
4) Reliance Retail runs a portfolio of formats in the fashion and lifestyle consumption basket that cater to customers in the value, mid, premium, and luxury segments. With a portfolio of more than 50 prestigious international brands like Armani, Burberry, Diesel, GAS, Marks & Spencer, Superdry, Brooks Brothers, Steve Madden, and others, Reliance Retail operates the Trends, Trends Woman, Trends Man, Trends Footwear, Avantra by Trends, Reliance Jewels, and Hamleys formats.
5) Reliance trends provide a huge variety of options one can choose from. The reviews online have a good feedback and suggests reliance trends being an affordable, durable and quality brand whilst being fashionable as well.
6) Just search Reliance trends near me and you’ll in no minutes find a store near you, as trends have a huge chain of there franchise and have some amazing stores out there for you to check out!
7) You can find there apparels in major websites such as Ajio as well.
8) The own brand portfolio consists of a lot of amazing brands for a large array of customers, keeping in mind the demand of the audience. From kids wear to women’s sport wear, you can find some amazing collection to add on to your wardrobe.
9) The brand is aware of the ongoing trends, and is ever-evolving to create the most up-to-date fashion apparels for the targeted audience and that to in a budget friendly manner.
Nearly 200 million customers who have registered with Reliance Retail have made purchases in all of its forms. In FY22, it saw more than 500 million footfalls across all of its outlets, a volume unequalled by any other Indian retailer. Reliance Retail works at a scale unmatched in the Indian retail sector, processing over 120,000 transactions per hour, and continues to improve the quality of life for millions of Indians every day.
Through AJIO.com, a curated fashion and lifestyle store that delivers the best domestic and foreign brands to customers’ doorsteps, and Jiomart, India’s largest hyperlocal retail solution that takes advantage of the extensive network of Reliance Retail’s grocery stores and well-established supply chain infrastructure, Reliance Retail has a strong presence in digital commerce channels.
By giving millions of customers an unrestricted choice, an excellent value proposition, superior quality, and an unrivalled shopping experience across all of its stores, it has quickly built strong, enduring relationships with them.
The expansion of Reliance Retail throughout the years has led to a remarkable socio-economic revolution in India.
So if you’re up for a shopping spree just make sure you check out reliance trends near you or browse and shop online from this leading fashion retail. You won’t be disappointed!